Lip Enhancement Fillers
Which part of lip can be enhanced?
Using Dermal Fillers, Lip enhancements can be performed at many different areas of the lips:
- Vermilion border or lip outline for creating definition, width and improve lipstick bleeding lines.
- Lip augmentation targeting the body of the upper and lower lip for volume, pout & fullness.
We can also produce the following effect…
- Oral commissures or lines going down from the sides of the mouth for a fresher, younger and happier look.
- Marionette Lines (sad lines from corner of lips downward), also known as puppet lines can be reduced.
- Philtrum ridges that go from the upper lip towards the nose can be made more defined.
- Perioral lines or fine vertical lines often due to smoking can be reduced.
Lip Filler Prices
|0.55ML||JUVEDERM ULTRA SMILE||£150|
|1ML||JUVEDERM ULTRA 3||£220|
|1ML||JUVEDERM ULTRA 4||£240|
|LIP CORRECTION (FILLER DISSOLVE)||£150|
|FILLER BROW LIFT||£140|
|0.7ML||TEOSYAL RHA KISS||£170|
|1ML||TEOSYAL RHA 2||£210|
|1ML||TEOSYAL RHA 3||£220|
All prices are per syringe
Something we are asked on a daily basis
Should I get 0.55ml or 1ml for my lip enhancement?
This is down to personal preference and lip shape/asymmetry/size/amount of previous filler. However, if this is your first treatment ;
- 0.55ml will give a very subtle look once swelling subsides.
- 1 ml may look large immediately after. Once this swelling goes down they will settle to be visibly more volumised.
- Some clients do request more than 1ml but would not advise this if it is your first treatment.
Please remember we can only enhance your natural features. It is not possible to completely change them. Any treatment should be looked at as an improvement rather than a cure. It is not always possible to create the desired look if your facial anatomy does not allow. Please remember our faces are not symmetrical prior to treatment. We are all beautiful in our own individual way.